My name is Stefano Tumminello, I’m a freelance indie game developer.
For several years I have been studying and applying technologies for creating applications in the field of videogaming, 3D visual applications, and extended reality (XR).
In previous years, I’ve been facing many different kind of applications to be developed, mainly in those fields:
- 2D and 3D videogames for multiple platforms from desktop to mobile
- 3D simulators used as a training tool for technical vehicles
- 3D content visualizers and product configurators, using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Serious games, used for awarness campaigns, storytelling and teaching purposes.
- Videogame testing, optimization, and Quality Assurance
As some of my main tools are game engines, in 2017 I’ve become a Unity Certified Developer by attending the exam in Malmö, Sweden.
Other than developing applications, I even love to teach people and help them gain the skills in order to start or improve in those IT fields I’m focusing on. For this reason, I’m even a technical teacher in training centers, where I make lessons and workshops and project support for both individuals or companies.
Part of my being is always making me learn new things, new technologies to gain more skills. This is one of the main reason why this website will be even a place for me to post about things I’m excited about and my experiments.